That’s it! You did it! You did something great for yourself and your future. We are so excited to get to know you and share our knowledge.
Below are some questions you can think about to prepare for the call. Don’t worry if you don’t have time for all of them. We just want to be respectful of your time and for you to get the most out of this as possible.
- What are you ultimately hoping to get out of our call?
- What is the ideal timeline for you to sell your house?
- Are there any immediate financial needs that selling your house will solve?
- What amount would it take to meet those needs?
- When you get the check from selling your house, what number needs to be on there to meet your needs and for you to feel good about the whole process?
- What is your approximate mortgage balance?
- If you were given a gift of $10,000, but you had to use it on your home, what are the first things you would do?
- Are there any immediate issues with your home that need to be repaired?
- In your opinion, what updates does your home need to be in tip-top shape?
As we mentioned before, it isn’t mandatory to answer these questions before our call. But doing so will enable you to get the most out of it. Either way, we’re going to do everything we can to help you, but thinking about these questions beforehand will supercharge our session and allow us to give you the best advice possible!
Top Image – Image by starline on Freepik